This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Website is owned by Flipkart Internet Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Buildings Alyssa, Begonia & Clover, Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Bengaluru – 560103, Karnataka, India and its branch offices at 2nd Floor, Block F (Flora), Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Bengaluru-560103, Karnataka, India and; 447/C, 12th Main, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru-560034, Karnataka, India (hereinafter referred to as “Flipkart”).
Account and Registration
Your Email address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your Email address is up to date on the Website at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your Email address changes by updating the same on the Website.
You agree that Flipkart shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your Email address on the Website.
When You use the Website, share information or communicate with us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email, calls or instant messaging apps or by other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Representations Regarding Your Content
You represent and warrant that: (a) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, or other rights of any person, (b) by providing or posting your Content, you do not violate any confidentiality, non-disclosure, or contractual obligations you might have towards a third party, (c) any information you provide to us is correct, and (d) any information you provide about your current, past or potential status as an user is correct and complete. Please make sure that you only provide information to the Services that you are allowed to provide without violating any obligations you might have towards a third party, including any confidentiality, non-disclosure or contractual obligations. Please do not provide any information that you are not allowed to share with others, including by contract or law; please note that any information you provide will be accessible to Flipkart’s affiliates but the ownership of the content will stay with you.
Information available on this website may be used strictly for lawful purposes only.
By using this website, individuals agree not to do any of the following:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other individuals;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through this website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or impose a disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure;
- Constitute an act of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology or any part thereof;
- Post content on the website that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, “hidden” keywords, repetitive keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant or misleading;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website other than the search engine;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available on the website, other than as permitted by these Terms.
Sharing of information with any other individual or Party
- You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other individual, party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may result in disabling your account and services.
- Flipkart prohibits sharing of login /passwords with different entity/individual. In the event of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your login ID / Account you must notify Flipkart immediately. We will not be liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your login ID / Account.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to: (i) access and use the Website on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the Services; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Flipkart and Flipkart’s licensors.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. WE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD FLIPKART AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES; (II) YOUR BREACH OR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE TERMS; (III) FLIPKART’S USE OF YOUR USER CONTENT; OR (IV) YOUR VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS.
Name: Mr. Shashwat Goel Designation: Manager Address: Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. Embassy Tech Village 8th floor Block ‘B’ Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, 560103. Phone: 1800 202 9898 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Time: Mon – Fri (9:00 – 18:00)